We have contracted with the company that provides our giving envelopes, American Church, Inc., to provide you with a safe, convenient, and quick way to give to the Lord’s work through your church.
Have you ever thought about the far-reaching results of your giving?
When you give, you . . . .
- grow in your faith.
- support the ministries for all ages in worship, music, discipleship, evangelism, and outreach.
- fulfill our mission statement: love God, love people, and make disciples.
- give to the Cooperative Program which supports mission work in Kentucky, North America, and around the world.
- provide special activities for children, youth, college, families, M.O.P.S (mothers of preschoolers), and senior adults.
- fund community outreach programs such as Celebrate Recovery, benevolence ministries, and free Monday Meals.
If 100% of our Shelbyville FBC family gave consistently, we could . . . .
- Have community training and counseling to help people help themselves.
- Broadcast our Sunday services on high-quality Louisville television stations.
- Update transportation vehicles and build a bus garage/storage facility.
- Have major concert events and guest speakers.
- Be DEBT FREE!!
- Complete major facility renovations.
- Send out more missionary groups for the glory of the Lord!
Here are several easy ways to give:
- Give on Sunday when we collect the morning offering.
- Give on Sunday using the envelopes that are mailed to you monthly or one of the pew envelopes.
- Give online at shelbyvillebaptist.com. Giving online is a safe and easy way to give. Simply click on the online giving logo atshelbyvillebaptist.com and set up an account or do a “Quick Give”. You will be able to use a Mastercard, Visa, Discover credit or debit card, or have money drawn from your account and deposited into the church account.
- Give by utilizing your bank’s bill pay service to have checks automatically sent to the church.
Thank you for your love for the Lord and for your faithful giving to the Lord’s work. Keep in mind that we will mail you a record of your giving at the end of the year for tax purposes. If you have any questions about online giving or any other giving-related topic, don’t hesitate to contact our financial assistant, Tamara Murphy at email@example.com or at 502.633.1317.
“But just as you excel in everything… see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7